Becoming Friends unlocks a number of new social interactions as well as object interactions.
How to Get
There are several ways to get to be Friends with a Sim.
1) The most common way is to do friendly social interactions with Acquaintances that keep moving your relationship bar to the right. Once you have passed the threshold, you will automatically become Friends.
2) You can also become Friends by neglecting a Good Friends relationship. If you do not visit your Good Friend for a while your bar will slowly degrade until you are Friends. Note that you cannot actively force a Good Friend to become just a Friend; if you do mean interactions to lower your bar you will become Ex-Friends instead.
3) If you were in a mean relationship and are now Awkward Friends, you can upgrade your relationship by doing friendly interactions.
There are many objects that have interactions that are only available to Sims who are Friends or higher. You can see a list of objects with these interactions at Friends Interactions.
|This article or section is incomplete and requires further information.
You canthis page to improve it.
Most social interactions that are available at the Friends relationship level are available at all other Friendly social relationship levels. By default you will begin with Friendly interactions.
The following social interactions are unlocked by being Friends:
- Ask About Day
- Chew the Fat
- Find Common Interests
- Flirt (Brings up the following romantic interactions below)
- Be Suggestive
- Cheesy Line
- Confess Attraction
- Flirty Joke
- Swap Numbers
- Insult (Brings up the following mean interactions below)
- Insult Home
- Insult Outfit
- Imply Mother is a Llama
- Joke Around
- Polite Chit Chat
- Small Talk
- Talk About Weather
- Tell Story